Dealing with your monthly bills is not a walk in the park. It is a recurring job that you have to take up at every month-end. The same is the case with Spectrum internet, TV, or phone deals. If you are a Spectrum customer, you might find yourself busy with their bills at the end of the month.
We are here to help streamline your job to pay Spectrum bill. Now, you don’t have to worry about how to pay Spectrum bill or where to pay it. This article will also educate you about how clear your Spectrum bill. Let’s find out what are your options to easily pay off your Spectrum bill every month.
1. Pay Online with Your Spectrum Account
This is by far the most convenient option for Spectrum customers to pay off their monthly bills. Your service provider, Spectrum in this case, provides you an official account when you sign up for its services and packages. You can use this account to view and manage your subscriptions online.
The Spectrum account also allows you to pay off your service bill. You can simply log into your Spectrum account with the initials provided by the company. Now, go to billing section and choose your desirable payment method.
You can pay your Spectrum bill via the following methods.
One-Time Spectrum Bill Payment
- Log into your Spectrum account
- Scroll to Billing Section
- Select “Make a Payment” option
- Click on the One-Time Payment Option
- Choose the Add Payment Method
- Enter your credit card/debit card/savings account/checking account information
- Hit Save for Future Payments
- Select Recent Payment Methods (saved from previous transactions)
- Click on “Continue” to complete the billing process
2. ‘Make a Recurring Payment’ Method
- Log into your Spectrum account as a Head of Household
- Click on the “Enroll in AutoPay”
- Key in your credit card/debit card/savings account/checking account information as payment method
- Complete your enrollment by following the automated prompts on screen
- The AutoPay option will automatically clear your outstanding dues for the billing cycle. You can further confirm the statements in the billing section.
3. Transfer Payment to Spectrum’s Address
There might be times when you are unable to process payment through your Spectrum account. In such a scenario, you can also use the option of transferring the payment online via your bank to Spectrum’s address. You can get the address on your billing statement. Please note that there no hidden processing fee for this service.
4. Pay by Using My Spectrum App
The times have changed. Businesses now offer all kinds of solutions to their customers. Mobile application is one of them, which has made life easier for many people. Spectrum also has an app which you can install for free from both iOS and Android play stores. You may use this app for all Spectrum TV, internet, or voice subscriptions. If you are someone who is fond of using smartphone, you can easily pay off your Spectrum bill via its app. Let’s find out how you can do this.
- Open Spectrum app on your smartphone
- Log in by entering your username and password
- Tap on billing tab
- Tap on Make a Payment option
- Select your payment method. It can be either one-time or recurring
- You may schedule your payment by selecting the date and time.
- Enter the payment amount, which is mentioned in your Spectrum invoice
- Once you fill all the relevant information, tap “Make a Payment”.
Please Note: You can pay off your previous months’ outstanding amounts through the Spectrum app, if the outstanding amount doesn’t exceed $1,000.
5. Pay by Calling Spectrum ‘Pay My Bill’ Number
Spectrum also allows its customers to pay off their bills by calling on their number. You can do this in two ways.
- Following the Automated Phone Prompts
- Call 1-844-481-5993
- Listen carefully to the automated assistant
- Choose your mode of inquiry
- Select the right options in response to the billing prompts
- Enter your payment details
- Clear the bill
Talk to a Live Customer Service Official
- Call 1-844-481-5993
- Select the option to speak with Spectrum customer service representative
- Convey your payment details
- Clear the invoice
Please Note: You will have to bear an additional charge of $5 as a processing fee for taking assistance from a live customer care representative.
6. Pay via Mailing Service
The American postal system has long been serving the population. You can use its services to pay off your Spectrum bill as well. You can do this by simply mailing your monthly dues to Spectrum. Here is how you can do this.
- Note down Spectrum’s mailing address from your invoice
- Don’t mail cash. Instead, enclose the money order and the remittance portion of your paper bill. (Not applicable on paperless billing)
- Write down the address carefully and correctly.
- Write your Spectrum account number and contact details
- Mail the payment
- Don’t forget to keep its record for future reference.
7. Visit Your Nearest Spectrum Store
Despite the rise of smartphones, we totally understand that not all of you are tech-savvy. Spectrum has got you covered. If you are unable to pay your bills online, by app or phone, you can simply pay a visit to your nearest Spectrum store and hand over the amount in person. You can find out the nearest Spectrum store by using the Spectrum store locator tool.
8. Pay via Western Union
If you find Spectrum store closed, you still have other options to pay off your bill. You can visit a local business center, including Western Union, Schnucks Supermarkets, Walmart, or MoneyGram, and forward your payment to Spectrum through third-party agents. This option works only for walk-in payments.
The Final Remarks
Spectrum is always there to help you out with your bills. You can select any of the above options to clear your outstanding bills.
If you’re not happy with your current service provider or if you want to get a new deal, you can always reach us here. Call us today at (833) 255-1238 to find out the best cable TV and internet deals in your area.